The 25Gbps Ultra Low Latency Ethernet IP solution offers a fully integrated IEEE P802.3by compliant package for NIC (Network Interface Card) and Ethernet switching applications. This ultra-low latency solution specifically targeted for demanding financial, high frequency trading, HPC, and next generation 5G network applications.
As shown in the figure above, the 25Gbps ULL Ethernet IP solution includes:
- Ultra low latency MAC; Tx = 17.4ns , Rx = 17.4ns; (64-bit user interface mode)
- Ultra low latency 25GBase-R PCS; Tx = 12.4ns, Rx = 12.4ns; (64-bit user interface mode)
- Technology dependent transceiver wrapper (includes clock PLLs) for Altera and/or Xilinx FPGAs
- Statistics counter block (for RMON and MIB)
- MDIO and I2C cores for optical module status and control