100G Ethernet FPGA IP Core Solution
The 100Gbps Ethernet FPGA IP core solution offers a fully integrated IEEE802.3ba compliant package for NIC (Network Interface Card) and Ethernet switching applications.
- 100Gbps MAC core with AXI-4 Streaming or Avalon Streaming user interface
- 100Gbps (100GBase-R) PCS core with support for CAUI-4 (-C4 option) or CAUI-10 (-C10 option)
- Technology dependent transceiver wrapper (includes clock PLLs) for Altera and/or Xilinx FPGAs
- Statistics counter block (for RMON and MIB)
- MDIO and I2C cores for optical module status and control
- Encrypted MAC and PCS RTL for simulation and synthesis
- Encrypted L2 packet generator and checker RTL for simulation and synthesis
- Source code RTL (Verilog) for top level Ethernet wrappers to allow for user specific customizations.
- Technology specific transceiver wrappers for the selected device family
- Source code RTL (Verilog) for AXI4 Lite and Avalon-MM arbiters and address decoders
- Constraint files and synthesis scripts for design compilation
- Linux based APIs/tools to access core configuration and statistics registers
- Design guide(s) and user manual(s)